Our mission is to educate undergraduate students who can perform effectively and ethically as professionals who use and/or supply marketing research. We also seek to create excitement and provide opportunities for students to interact with market research professionals in the Greater Cincinnati area.
Our ultimate goal is to provide our partner firms with researchers who are passionate about research and have the necessary skills to succeed in the marketing research industry.
- The program was founded in 2001; the program’s director is Dr. Aron Levin, Associate Professor of Marketing at Northern Kentucky University.
- Six local market research firms are members, each of which pays an annual membership fee.
- Students in the program get hands-on research experience with client projects.
- Over 60 NKU students have received jobs in partnering companies.
- More than 35 research professionals from our partner companies have delivered guest lectures to NKU marketing students.
- The Greater Cincinnati Entertainment Study is conducted annually by NKU faculty, students, and our corporate partners. Check out media coverage of the 2008 study (pdf).