Toyia Montgomery, a 33-year-old 2004 graduate of NKU with a Master of Business Administration, has used various aspects of her schooling to help each of her career turns.
MBA Program in Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati
A Program Designed to Exceed Employers' Needs
In today's marketplace, employers demand more from MBA graduates than ever before. The NKU MBA program is designed to exceed those employers' needs.
The Master of Business Administration is a degree designed to equip its graduates for success and enhancement in the workplace. Through an integrated curriculum, hybrid courses, and small cohort class sizes students receive all of their education and skills for advancement in their career at a location close to home in the Northern Kentucky, Greater Cincinnati Region. The program is aimed toward full-time working professionals, and classes are held during the week in the evening.
Alumna Toyia Montgomery
On Successful Career Path
The deadline for applications for the MBA program has been extended to July 1.
- Tuesday: May 12th, 2015 from 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday: May 30th, 2015 from 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Tuesday: June 9th, 2015 from 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday: June 27th, 2015 from 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (859) 572-6336 to RSVP for one of the information sessions listed above or to schedule a personal information session.
- All information sessions are held in the Haile/US Bank College of Business in BC 368A.
Please note: Our MBA program is 6 credit-hours per semester. This may be insufficient for international students. Please contact the NKU Office for International Students and Scholars for more information.