Faculty & Staff
Preparing Students for the World That Lies Ahead
The faculty and staff in the Haile/US Bank College of Business inspire our students to go beyond whatever was thought possible. We assist students by offering them programs and opportunities to reach their full academic potential.
We are a diverse group of individuals with widely varying life experiences. This translates into a stimulating, high-quality learning environment. When you combine professors of this caliber with small classes you get extraordinary results. Our efforts prepare students for the exciting and challenging world that lies ahead.
Haile Faculty Fellows
The Haile Faculty Fellowship program is the result of the landmark Carol Ann and Ralph V. Haile, Jr./U.S. Bank Foundation $15 million naming gift for the college announced in August, 2008. They reward faculty excellence in teaching, research and public engagement.
Policies and Procedures
- Faculty Guiding Principles
- Faculty Policies
- Active Scholar Policy (pdf)
- A Framework for Faculty Performance Evaluation and Merit Allocation (pdf)
- Guidelines for Reappointment, Promotion, and Tenure (RPT) (pdf)
- Operational Definitions for Academically and Professionally Qualified Faculty (pdf)
- Participating Faculty Policy Qualifying Activities (pdf)
- Staff Guiding Principles
- Haile Faculty Research Travel Fund Application (pdf)